Monday, May 10, 2010

Ballet Shoes or Football Cleats?

Dear baby (a.k.a. Conner),

Your daddy and I went to the doctor for my check-up to see how you were doing. We were so excited about this day because we were going to find out if you would be a boy or a girl. Daddy and I both think that you will be a boy but we will be blessed either way. When the doctor started the ultrasound, we all knew right away that you are a BOY! It put a big smile on my face! I tried so hard not to laugh because you are not shy at 16 weeks. Mimi & Uncle Zach were there too and yes they are very excited!! We called Great-Grandma Conner, Grandma & Grandpa Green, andGrandpaw Vance, along with all of your aunts and uncles to tell the good news. Daddy and I announced that your name will be Conner Vance Green. Named after your grandparents. They are so thrilled that you're a boy! God made you just the way He wants you to be. You are fearfully & wonderfully made. I love you my lil' bug!



Love mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment